Everything our partners need to understand the benefits of our powerful, versatile mobile data collection platform.
Fulcrum is a mobile data collection platform that enables you to build custom apps for capturing information from the field. Build forms using the intuitive, web-based drag-and-drop designer, deploy to your mobile workforce, and begin collecting high-fidelity data wherever you are. Fulcrum encourages a proactive approach to the data collection process and helps users improve workflow efficiency and increase data quality. Trusted by engineers, utilities, governments, researchers, nonprofits and other organizations across the globe, Fulcrum provides the tools that let professionals focus on their work without having to worry about IT hurdles. It’s the perfect solution for asset management, field audits, inspections, and inventories.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, feel free to reach out to us.
- No coding necessary
- Easy import / export capabilities
- Member roles and permissions
- Multiple data types supported (text, photo, video, audio, GPS locations, barcodes, time/date, signatures, and many more)
- Perform calculations from collected data
- GPS mapping of records
- Spatial audio / video with GPS tracks
- Export data to industry standard open data formats (CSV, Excel, KML, Shapefile, GeoJSON, Esri File Geodatabase, SQLite, SpatiaLite, PostGIS, Geopackage)
- Redundant cloud-based storage of records
List Pricing Information
Equipping small teams with essential data collection features.
- Photo Capture
- Calculated Fields
- Data Importer
- PDF Reports
- Media Storage: 20 GB
- Data Sharing: N/A
- Support: Standard in-app support
Enabling larger teams with advanced forms & workflow logic.
- All the features of the Essential Plan
- Barcode & QR Code Scanning
- Custom Roles
- Full Record History
- Media Storage: 100 GB
- Data Sharing: 10 links
- Support: Standard in-app support
Empowering organizations with management & developer tools.
- All the features of the Professional Plan
- Batch PDF Reporting
- API Access
- Query API Features
- Media Storage: 1000 GB
- Data Sharing: 50 links
- Support: Priority phone support
- Hosted software as a service (no desktop software or plug-ins required)
- Unlimited forms and records
- Self-service, web-based admin console with easy to use drag-and-drop visual form designer
- Intuitive native mobile clients for Android & iOS
- Reduced costs maintaining servers, backups, and adequate security
- Exceptional technical support and domain expertise
Fulcrum integrates with a variety of platforms (including CARTO, Mapbox, Google, ArcGIS, MapGeo, Zapier, and many others), and exports to a number of widely-supported formats for easy portability, and our Professional Services team is available to help you hit the ground running. Whether you are just kicking off a field data collection project and need general consulting services, or you are ready to take Fulcrum to the next level by integrating with your enterprise systems, our team of experts are standing by. Standard Professional Services include:
- Professional consulting
- PDF report customization
- Data wrangling and import
- Custom data dashboards
- API scripting and workflow automation
Does Fulcrum work offline?
Yes! Fulcrum was specifically designed to support collecting data in an offline environment. Data and media attachments are saved locally on the device until you are back on a network and able to sync to the server.
Do you have existing templates to start with?
Yes! Our App Gallery contains hundreds of pre-built templates to help you get started quickly. You can use our templates out of the box or customize them to suit your particular requirements.
Can I load my own data into a Fulcrum app?
Yes! Fulcrum supports importing legacy data (in CSV or Shapefile format) into your apps. Our import wizard includes field mapping and validation to ensure data integrity.
Customer Case / Use References
Fulcrum is used by thousands of organizations around the world for everything from landmine removal to large-scale asset management and infrastructure projects.
Want to know more about Fulcrum? Here are some helpful resources.